This week we are focusing mainly on e-Learning tweets. Topics such as Microlearning, EdTech related to Language Learning and HEI in general, the ethical aspects of LA and Strategic Planning are treated by some of the articles we have selected. In strict relation with Instructional Design and Distance Learning tips and skills, some items highlight ideas to promote engagement, responsiveness and the use of Chromebook for teaching. We have added some information related to several UOC activities, the eLearn Center and the Outer EDU collection.
Monday, 10 July 2017
• An overview of microlearning in relation to traditional e-Learning.
• e-Learning technologies and their paper on the language learning processes.
Tuesday, 11 July 2017
• e-Math Workshop at the UOC (13 and 14 July 2017).
• Enrique Dans’ post about the book “La Reina Roja” by Guillem Garcia Brustenga (Editorial UOC, Outer EDU collection, directed by Xavier Mas).
Wednesday, 12 July 2017
• Tips for an e-Learning beginner to acquire expertise on instructional design.
• A look inside the Learning Analytics’ ethical aspects.
• Tips for an engaging online training.
Thursday, 13 July 2017
• EdTech trends in HEIs.
• About the importance of strategic planning concerning blended and e-Learning.
• A bit more information about engagement to retain learner’s attention.
• An interview to the eLearn Center Director Lluis Pastor.
• Another example of designing tips for e-Learning courses, in this case, related to responsiveness.
Friday, 14 July 2017
• Some information about the eLearn Center and its task on applied research and data collecting.
• Chromebook guidelines for teachers.
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)