This last June tweet selection regards into Data and Learning Analytics and its importance for eLearning also taking a look into Cognitive Computing, and a little introduction into Machine Learning algorithms, information about Data Swamps and Data Lakes and Internet of Things. We higlight some other articles and infographics about teaching, e-Learning contents, online learning as a preparation for Higher Education and a graphic image of a digital related conceptual Bloom’s Taxonomy. A part form that, we take the chance to introduce the UOC’s eHealth Center.
Monday, 26 June
• A very useful and visual infographic about the differnce between a Data Lake and a Data Swamp.
Tuesday, 27 June
• Tips for adding images to eLearning contents.
• Regarding to Ed Tech, there are some misconceptions about teaching with technology.
• Some tips to develop custom eLearning content.
Wednesday, 28 June
• The profile of a modern teacher. Habits of 21st Century Teachers.
• Cognitive computing path map (infographic).
• The evolution of Internet of Things (infographic).
• UOC’s eHealth Center presentation.
• An infographic about 21st Century critical thinkers’ skills.
Thursday, 29 June
• Online learning might offer all students some distinct experiences that can prepare them for higher education.
• Machine Learning algorithms beginner’s guide (Infographic)
Friday, 30 June
• Learning Analytics and its importance for eLearning.
• Bloom’s Taxonomy and its digital related verbs (infographic).
• LMS for Health Care: 5 Successful Case Studies.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)