This eLC weekly Twitter selection focuses on several resources for online teachers, from design to storyboards and authoring tools. A part from that, the article regards on the benefit that digital learners and students will take from technology among others. The special focus lays upon the 5th SpinUOC edition, within the frame of the HUBBIK platform. It is the UOC’s scenario for the entrepeneurship and innovation where some projects are showcased and then a pair of them are granted with both audience and jury awards.
Monday, 12 June
• 12 Design Tools To Make Your eLearning Course Look Good.
• 8 Tips To Create Storyboards For Effective eLearning.
Tuesday, 13 June
• Digital Learning and how students and teachers will benefit from technology.
• Infographic about the 4th Industrial Revolution.
Wednesday, 14 June
• A tool guide for students to avoid googling in research.
• UOC Data Day: discussing Data Analytics.
Thursday, 15 June
• Comparison and review of 3 different types of eLearning authoring tools.
• 11 Learning Management System Technology Trends.
• Cite Score 2016 for the UOC and UniAndes’ International Journal of Educational Technology in Higher Education published in Springer.
• Tweet about the UOC’s transferable knowledge event
Friday, 16 June
• Tweet about the winners at the 5th UOC’s transferable knowledge event
- First, the audience award winner: “Jo també llegeixo” a tool to teach children with Down Syndrome and other learning difficulties how to read.
El projecte per ensenyar a llegir els nens amb Síndrome de Down #JoTambéLlegeixo guanya el premi del públic a l’#SpinUOC2017 pic.twitter.com/xbMI2QM0E7
- The jury award went to “Instalik”, an AI tool for Online Marketing.
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)