This week we focus on technological trends and e-Learning strategies for teachers, paying special attention to gamification, its uses on language learning and the benefits it brings to students with learning difficulties.
Monday, 3 April
• 7 habits of TechTeachers (you can see a proper version of the image here).
• Effective eLearning strategies to change students mindset by helping them develop deeper learning skills.
Tuesday, 4 April
• List of blogs that are worth checking out for eLearning professionals looking to improve their crafts.
• New ETHE Journal Youtube channel with videos that introduce published articles.
• List of top Instructional Design theories to improve knowledge retention and provide more meaningful online training experiences.
• Bloom’s taxonomy adapted to Twitter times.
Thursday, 6 April
• Gamifying e-Learning. Resources to learn more about gamification.
• New app created by the UOC to learn english, french and german while playing in a trivia format: Trivialang (in spanish).
Friday, 7 April
• On the use of gamified learning to tackle learning difficulties such as dyslexia.