Monday, 6th March
• Andrea Karpati (ELTE University) about how assessment may be personalised through informal formative assessment methods supported by e-learning platforms through DTransform Leadership School.
Tuesday, 7th March
• Classroom technology tools that best apply to you and your students.
Wednesday, 8th March
On Women’s Day, we highlight tweets on gender projects and research groups coordinated by the UOC.
• GEDII – Gender Diversity Impact: improving research and innovation through gender diversity.
• GenPORT portal on gender and science.
Thursday, 9th March
• Sylvia Duckworth’s ideas for inquiry-based learning
• 8 tips to choose the best animated video maker for your next eLearning project via eLearning Industry.
Friday, 10th March
• Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning implementation in the enterprise (infographic).
(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)