This weekly Tweet selection regards specially to Data Analytics and Educational Technology. We take a look to the skill development of the students who will be the future employees, the future of eLearning and also to the EPFL’s new Swiss EdTech Collider which will be home to around thirty startups on EdTech. HEI related Data Analytics and the management of these information resources and its relation with AI and Virtual Reality are redefining the education studies. They are carrying several improvements and so is doing EdTech with the way we understand the study of humanities and museology.
Monday, 5 June
• About the profiles of the future employees and the skill development of today’s students.
• The paper of educational technology in transforming history and humanities education.
Tuesday, 6 June
• How Artificial Intelligence and Data management are shaping the digital revolution.
Wednesday, 7 June
• Infographic about Virtual Reality in Education in 2017.
• About Data Analytics applications in Higher Education.
Thursday, 8 June
• This article examines the kind of attitude students have towards EdTech.
• Information regarding EPFL’s new Swiss EdTech Collider which will be home to around thirty startups involved in developing new education technologies.
Friday, 9 June
• How to create next generation eLearning.
• Infographic about Depth of Knowledge in Science.
(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)