Weekly Tweet Selection. 1st – 5th May 20175 May, 2017
This week’s tweet selection gather information about some of the most trendy topics regarding to education: a classification about social media in undergraduate learning, the gamifying of classrooms and a forecast of gamification market. A part from that, we have focused on the future of Edtech and the uses of Learning Analytics for it and for learning. Some other informations about the future and rise of Robotics, AI and IoT are also included.
Monday, 1 May
• List of technological tools for education.
What do you want to do? There’s a tech tool for that! ??? (via @daveandcori) #edchat #education #elearning #edtech #engchat #mathchat pic.twitter.com/7c790otkor
— Alex Corbitt (@Alex_Corbitt) May 1, 2017
Tuesday, 2 May
• Reasons why to gamify the classroom.
Why Should I Gamify My Classroom? ??? (by @PIXELearning) #edchat #education #elearning #edtech #engchat #mathchat #ukedchat #pblchat pic.twitter.com/A8gFYg4FXA
— Alex Corbitt (@Alex_Corbitt) May 2, 2017
• Research article: “Social media in undergraduate learning: categories and characteristics”.
How Netgeneration may perceive the use of tech & socialmedia in their learning process? https://t.co/SURXrXQhl1 cc @Uniandes @UOCuniversity
— ETHE journal (@ETHEjournal) May 2, 2017
Wednesday, 3 May
• On the importance of Learning Analytics for eLearning and Educational Technology.
5 Reasons Why #Learning #Analytics Are Important For #eLearning #eLearning https://t.co/GikAf9GyPW
— Julian Davis (@JulianDavis71) May 3, 2017
• Thoughts about the future of Edtech.
Back to the Future of Edtech: A Meditation https://t.co/1kdJsTMAKX #edtech #elearning #highered
— Ray Schroeder (@rayschroeder) May 3, 2017
Thursday, 3 May
• And… an infographic about the future of AI and IoT.
Development of #AI and #IoT, and their future state: https://t.co/Lr04w72QHq #abdsc #MachineLearning #BigData #DataScience #EdgeAnalytics pic.twitter.com/uRIPTtLhlZ
— Jesús Mínguez (@jminguezc) May 4, 2017
• The global education gamification market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 66.22 percent from 2016 through 2020, according to a new report.
Global Education #Gamification Market to Grow 66.22% Through 2020 https://t.co/X7NyEnSFu0 #edtech #elearning #mlearning #edutech pic.twitter.com/OcbpjwWQ4u
— Matt Harris, Ed.D. (@MattHarrisEdD) May 4, 2017
Friday, 5 May
• Infographic or, as some may say, poster about the rise of Robotics and AI
The rise of robotics & artificial intelligence #AI Infographic https://t.co/CprORs82Q9 #robotics machine learning pic.twitter.com/YxZ1lJlbIH
— eraser juⒶnjo * ✘ ★ (@eraser) May 5, 2017