This week’s tweet selection gather information about some of the most trendy topics regarding to education: a classification about social media in undergraduate learning, the gamifying of classrooms and a forecast of gamification market. A part from that, we have focused on the future of Edtech and the uses of Learning Analytics for it and for learning. Some other informations about the future and rise of Robotics, AI and IoT are also included.
Monday, 1 May
• List of technological tools for education.
Tuesday, 2 May
• Reasons why to gamify the classroom.
• Research article: “Social media in undergraduate learning: categories and characteristics”.
Wednesday, 3 May
• On the importance of Learning Analytics for eLearning and Educational Technology.
• Thoughts about the future of Edtech.
Thursday, 3 May
• And… an infographic about the future of AI and IoT.
• The global education gamification market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 66.22 percent from 2016 through 2020, according to a new report.
Friday, 5 May
• Infographic or, as some may say, poster about the rise of Robotics and AI