This week we have selected some information regarding to teaching tips, learning techniques to help stay on focus in task and to develop strategies to succeed in online learning. We have also focused on the implementation of technological trends in the classroom and and e-Learning strategies for teachers.
Monday, 17 April
• Web Professor Mark DuBois newsletter on EdTech, eLearning, gamification, etc.
Tuesday, 18 April
• How to easily integrate technology in the classroom.
• Strategies to manage time during online learning.
• Required skills for 21st century students in relation to ICTs and education technologies among others.
Wednesday, 19 April
• Some useful tips to help us to stay on task.
Thursday, 20 April
• Rethinking cognitive load and teaching planning.
Friday, 21 April
• Reducing college education costs via technology enhacement.
• Apps recommendation to help students learning.
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)