We are happy to announce the winners of the call for demos for the upcoming Seminar Transformative Changes in Education: System-wide-approach.
As you know, we had two rounds of the call for demos and the Comittee eventually evaluated 25 proposals. We would like to congratulate you all for your interest and effort.
These are the demos that have been selected by the Program Comittee and will be presented in the Seminar:
- Azra Naseem, Transforming higher education through faculty professional development in blended learning. Institute for Educational Development (AKU-IED), Aga Khan University, Pakistan.
- Cathy Ellis, Self-organised Learning in the context of Vocational Education and Training (VET) – a consequence of Moore´s Law? North Hertfordshire College, UK.
- Montserrat del Pozo and Monika Horch, Transformations for sustainable innovation. Col·legi Montserrat, Barcelona, Spain.
- Rosanna de Rosa, An open education model for teaching and learning: The Federica System. University of Naples Federico II, Italy.
- Jim Lengel, Video Analysis of Teaching at Hunter College. School of Education, Hunter College, City University of New York, USA.
- Tíscar Lara, UniMOOC – Massive Open Online Course. EOI – Escuela de Organización Industrial, Madrid, Spain.
We are giving the finishing touches to the Seminar’s program, so don’t forget to come back!
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)