Get trained with us
Do your doctoral degree with us:
– UOC doctoral programme in Health and Psychology – Neuroscience and Language Disorders (UOC)
– UOC doctoral programme in Education and ICT (E-learning)–Technologies for Supporting Teaching and Learning (UOC)
– UB Doctoral Programme in Clinical Health Psychology – Psicobiología y Procesos Básicos (UB)
– UB Doctoral Programme in Brain, Cognition and Behavior (UB)
– UB Doctoral Programme in Language and Cognitive Science (UB)
We teach bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees and postgraduate courses:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology (UB)
– Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology (UOC)
– Joint Bachelor’s Degree in Speech and Language Therapy (UVic-UCC, UOC)
– Bachelor’s Degree in Primary Education (UOC)
– Bachelor’s Degree in Human Nutrition and Dietetics (UB)
– Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science and Technology (UB)
Master’s degrees and postgraduate courses:
– University Master’s Degree in Learning Difficulties and Language Disorders (UOC)
– Master’s Degree in Child Neuropsychology (UB/HSJD)
– Master’s Degree in Cognitive and Social Therapy (UB)
– Postgraduate Studies in Feminism and Psychotherapy (UB)
– Master’s Degree in Early Care (UB)
– Master’s Degree in Research Behavior and Cognition (UB)
– Master’s Degree in Medicines, Health and the Healthcare System (UB)
Training for families and professionals:
Our research group offers a range of training options for professionals from practical fields (speech therapy, psychology, education) to ensure their continuous theoretical training and its application to their professional practice (evidence-based practice), as well as providing tools for assessment and intervention in children with learning difficulties or language/developmental disorders. Some of our past trainings include:
- Improving oral skills in early childhood education: multimodal inclusive intervention programme to improve oral skills. Training for teachers and speech therapy/psychopedagogy/psychology professionals as part of the Ministry of Education programme “Tenim la Paraula” [The Word Is Ours]. October-February 2021.
- Administration of the CELF-4 and CELF-5 oral language assessment tests. CREDA Jordi Perelló. Barcelona. March 2021.
- Assessment of oral language with the CELF-2 Preschool tests. CDIAP Manresa. Barcelona. January 2021.
- Developmental language disorder (specific language impairment): from research to practice. AELFA. Barcelona. February 2020.
- Developmental language disorder: detection, assessment and intervention. CDIAP Manresa. June 2019.
We also host workshops and talks for the families of children with learning difficulties and language/developmental disorders to provide support and evidence-based strategies for them to use in day-to-day life.
For more information about this type of training, email us at: email@example.com